A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

June 18, 2004

working on a blue template has done somethyng to me. that and the fact that my desktop is blue, cuz it has an ugly blue wallpaper of hallucinogenic blue smilies. it's making me trippy. and i thynk it's contagious. me to F: dude. can you come in on sunday, cuz i want sunday off. F to me: sunday, monday, saturday. me: yeah i wander back to my seat. a while later, F comes over. F: so what were you saying? me: huh? what? F: you said somethyng. me: i dunno. i wasnt listening F: ok F goes away. a few minutes later, i go over. me: i got so much work to do. F: yeah. why do you want sunday off? me: it's my birthday. i dont want to celebrate it.and i cant take saturday off cuz im missing a deadline. F: (big smile) oh cool. so like call me. ill wish you. me: yeah. im back at my seat, F comes over. F: so if i come in sunday, ill have to wait till monday to talk to my dad. me: what's happening on monday? F: im taking the day off. me: why? F: cuz im coming in on sunday so you can have sunday off. me: so where's saturday? F: yer gonna be in cuz yer missing a deadline. me: umm. i am? F: yes. me: i need to change thys wallpaper. F: yeah. *pause, as we both look at the wall paper* F: so what was i saying? me: yeah? F: was i saying somethyng me: huh? F: yeah. (leaves muttering somethyng abt "dad") for references look at wallpaper. ---------------------------------------- did you know psychotomimetic is a word? some people even use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home