A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

March 14, 2004

im in a foul mood. i've got less than 150 pages of TLOTR to go, and i cant seem to sit through them... too much blood and violence i tell u. and it doesnt help that im sneezing every thirty-five seconds *yes i timed it* *bless me* (and while he is at it - blessing me that is - may he also grant me unlimited wealth and absolute power. amen) While im at it: damn technology. or me ignorance. first the shoutbox goes crazy on me, and now the archives wont work. how cool is that? not only is it extremely difficult to work on a website when u know jack abt html and dont have frontpage.... but it's extremely frustrating as well. stupid stupid computers. i wish they had taught us 'construction and building 101: for beginners' in college. stupid college. and lets not forget the flu. it's gone to me brain. ooo me precious bad flu! anyways, here are some nice pics... birds more birds, sunset thrown in for effect and then the ol hands with candles they make great wallpapers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home