A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

October 27, 2005

self-absorbed sponge

so much for having returned... or it could be like... the return to the end... or it could just be a stupid chicken trying to cross the road and getting runover in the process... whichever you think matches with your curtains... anyways... so my life has been as unexciting as it was the last you saw me... (which isnt saying it's unexciting, it's just saying you havent really seen me, so i dont see how this line of argument even stands). i think im going to be arguing with myself pretty much throughout this post... and darling, it would be so much wiser if you stayed out... it's a domestic affair after all. the point is, i dont like me very much these days. i never did really, i find myself offensive to my sensibilities... but ive been living with it for too long to actually want to do anything about it. but what's bothering me now is... well you see... i just... i have issues with bugs. i dont like bugs. i like frogs. they eat what bugs them. but coming back to why ive been such a bore. or rather why i AM such a bore. well. after like fifty thousand years of research, the findings are still inconclusive. (HAH! if only i was so important, so as to justify funds needed!) point being... ive been bored/boring/impossible to live with, to the point of sickness. recently, i had to undergo some very important looking tests... and they were bloody expensive, i may add. ALL my reports came out negative. how would YOU feel, if you failed all your MEDICAL tests even. man im such a loser. i cant even get my doc's tests right. anyways, he's put me on medicine... cuz of which im like sleeping all day. and when im not sleeping, im dreaming about sleep :) i like to attribute my crankiness and moodiness to the chemicals, but that's like pushing it :) i just have a bitchy disposition. as is. ive also discovered i find blogging an excessively obnoxious activity. which is possibly the only plausible explanation as to why im still at it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monologist said...

man, this entire posts sounds like me.. talking to myself in my head... over and over again.

The true is though, I can't even see you as a bore, even when you *try* being boring you're not boring?

And if you think that you're boring, look at it this way, at least you can think and rationalize these things and feelings, some people are so busy doing this and that, that they become so robotic that i don't even think that they can actually feel.

And that doesn't go to say that that fact should cheer you up, because you might never meet people that are robotic and busy and such,
so we are back to square one.

Anyways, if anything it should be a pleasure to fail all your exams, that are medical exams. That means you're good and up and running. =)

I can blame it on the time and season, it's raining crankiness, you know .

But eventually the clouds will clear.

I love you my dearest =)

10/31/2005 05:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home