A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

October 08, 2005

return to insolence

i return to haunt thys dig, not because i couldnt stay away. but because i figured someone was more important to me than me own ego. this one is for you D (k) :) and for all of you who send me messages, directly, or otherwise. it feels awesome to be wanted, if only even virtually. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- and then, going over one of my previous posts, i made myself smile. i deserve that :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- im one of those ppl, who never learn from my mistakes. not because we dont make any, but probably because one always considered learning a chore. and one never did finish their chores. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- this page shall continue to reek of insolence, burning sulphur, and all smells you wanna drive away from under your nose. the words will continue to bite and sting, and there will be no balm, no cure. ill continue to be vicious and vengeful, and petty and poisonous. but then, that is who i am, isnt it? i am hemlock.

3 Comments:

Blogger yasmine said...

Buddy, you've been gone for far far FAR too long, and I for one am ecstatic to have you back. Long live the insolence! Ramadan mubarak and beautiful days to you, lovely lady.

10/08/2005 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger Monologist said...

My dear Hemmie,
I just wanted to thank you for returning... I think everyone is happy and all hyped about the return, if not... then I truly am!
So Long live the insolence! :)
And happy Ramadan.
And I hope your family and friends are safe.

10/09/2005 04:07:00 AM  
Blogger yasmine said...

I hope you're well and safe, buddy. Much love.

10/09/2005 05:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home