A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

July 14, 2005

the free icecreams are begining to show

if i were to die right thys instant, i'd die a very happy man. im so bored it's not even funny. uper say orkut isnt running either. that's just the deal with having an office 5000 miles away from civilization. you cant take a cab home. the max i can do, is walk to the nearest donkey, who shall transport me to the nearest public van, where i'll get exclusive panoramic view as my seat will be on the roof top... and what a perfect day it is to cook myself... such lovely weather. outside has been gently preheated to a comfortable 700 degrees (in Celsius), with the humidity level at it's perfect 100%. should i survive the donkey (and they actually arent all that cute, trust me) the van-ride and the sun, then i'll have to find me a cab home. and i dont thynk my mom loves me enuff to pay my cab fare. speaking of which (which isnt what we were actually speaking of), i just got off the fone with a friend of mine, who happens to work at the technical side of my cellular service provider. he told me my bill. for two weeks. it's more than what i pay for two months. and i still have two more weeks to go. i'm also randomly using my old connection and when my mother sees my fone bills, she is SO going to kill me. it is so unfunny. jesus christ, man! i have over 7 hours of talk time. and that excludes all the calls to the support centre ive been making :D (see, when im going home, i call up the service centre people with one problem or another. it's good fun :D) i never knew i talked so much :s ouch. anyways, that said, i need to update my linx. and get a new layout. bezzy, do you remember my blogrolling password? dudes, not that my page gets 40,000 hits a day, but if someone wants to be linked, gimme a holler. i actually have nothing better to do then update linx. oh bugger. i want my trogdor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home