A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

June 29, 2005

country roads, take me home...

to the place... where i belong? (somewhere i belong). anyways... thys is actually my eighth attempt to put thys blog up :) let's see how it goes. umm... question. which came first? the donkey or the work? cuz see. where there was man, there was work... and until man discovered the donkey, he was one. *sigh* so i guess the chicken DID come before the egg. and he crossed the road to go to the superstore to buy the egg. {eds-thys is so sad. for the sanity of our readers, we may soon be removing hemlock from the panel of authors} so basically thys otta tell you ive been in the pits for the last 36 hours. and i hate it. i hate having to depend on people for smiles... and the "sharing" and the "caring" and the god knows what. my "best friend's" pissed off at me cuz he thynks im ignoring him. being the sati-savitri bharatye nari that i am... how can i not live up to his expectations. come his comment, i started ignoring him. but let's face it... solitude and solitaire and music only keep you going for so long. i admit i love my company, but i need my minnions around me to constantly remind me how much fun i am. oh blah... im being such a cow, but i'm pissed. and if that prima donna's melodrama wasnt enough... these days time and time again i'm being reminded of the fact that some very important people are missing in my life. and i HATE feeling deprived. aaarrrgh! i know it can get worse... and life isnt fair... and that shit happens... but can i please please please... just once get a break? and i mean a lasting kind. just once? i hate empty spaces. and question marks. i thynk i hate question marks more than empty spaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home