A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

June 26, 2005

so long, farewell...

THEY have just sold my car. i HATE THEM. i wanna cry. oh crapstatic man. i dont really hate them, and i dont really wanna cry. im depressed, ill give you that. but that's prolly cuz it's a sunday and i hate sundays. ok... so thys isnt getting anywhere. i learnt to drive on a 4wd... but that was only the basics. then i practiced on the family car, for about two weeks, when my brother figured that was a stupid thyng to do, so he bought me a car of my own. which i banged and scratched six times in six months. :) it was supposed to be a learning vehicle for me... literally. the idea was to give me a car of my own so i could get used to the lahori traffic. and i did. evertym a rickshaw decided to walk away with my tail light... it was a learning. everytym a rerhi wala decided to put a nice clean crisp line across two doors... there was a learning. and owly may accuse me of driving like the devil was on my tail... but being out on the roads, on my own... and realising i had to take the very same car home everyday, to a family who smiles indulgently everytym i spoil the car's enamel... it just wasnt fair to them. ugh. i have a headache. so my mehran has gone. to a stranger. who in all probability will keep it better than i did. and if thys wasnt sad enuff, i just cant get my bloody MMS to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home