A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

May 10, 2004

everybody is going crazy. and thys new blogger template is so ... ugh! reminds me of windows XP. that stuff is so gay. UGH! and to prove im not being nasty for no reason, chk thys out: Indian aims to marry 100 tyms. "...I had 400 acres of land which I wanted to distribute to poor women by marrying them." ahan. yeah, sure. im convinced. Danes wipe Nordic toilet paper shortage i wonder where that's going. on a more positive note, here's one of the most beautiful picture ive seen in a long long tym: French mime Marcel Marceau, 80, performs during a show in Lima, May 8, 2004. Marceau is in Peru for a two days of presentation. -- Reuters good, good picture. then there's some more: A Russian child at a military parade Riders knock down a bull (me likes hunts/hunting -- lord of the flies kind;)...). here's a pet i'd like to have :> there's a story to go with it, chk it in may 11th's DT. or maybe ill put up a link. if i feel like it. yer never too young to vote. two lips summer's looking up... and my love for the two shall tear me apart. oh sherk and oh brad pitt! but what 'tis a girl to do? 'cept maybe swoon and faint ive been offered a job as a DJ.. WOO HOO!!! me's gonna be a dj! *dances 'lil jig* me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! me's gonna be a dj! umm. maybe. me's gonna be a dj! muhahahhaha my friend thynks its gonna be good for my attention-seeking personality :p she's just jealous. me's gonna be a dj!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home