A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

May 17, 2004

Ten-thousand years will give ya such a crick in the neck!. Genie (the rest of the aladdin script can be read here) Wrong. all it takes is 12 hours of interrupted sleep. and a fall from grace. i dont sleep too often. i dont like sleeping. i dont KNOW how to sleep. i have a stiff neck and aching shoulders, because someone put a pillow on the exact spot were i put my head. i sleep without pillows, and teh other night as i fell on the bed, i found someone had placed one at the north end. there were some papers, a tv remote, and my sister's cell lying next to my feet (the south side of the bed) so i had a pretty rotten night, with me bending my neck at awkward angles to avoid touching the pillow, and my legs and feet twisted so as to not kick-off the miscellenia. and then i kept on waking at hour-long intervals to ensure nothing had fallen-off. all in all, i didnt get decent sleep and woke up miserable. so much for a holiday. and then yesterday, as i flew onto my bed, i landed on thys weird contraption (a round pillow), which in one smooth movement rolled away with me, and deposited me on the floor on across the bed ... in one undignified thump. *ouch* (Flight of the falcon i say!) im never gonna sleep again. hmph btw, according to thys test, based on dante's inferno, im gonna be in the third level of hell. "In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws." *shudders* on another note... i want my genie. Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up, did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're gettin' your wishes, so siddown! whatever. FWUK it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home