A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

July 05, 2004

hemlock 101: so buggers, ive survived 100 posts in blogsville/blogistan. and now it's begining to give me a headache :D or it's thys movie i saw. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- thys was my last day's work. exceptionally purty pikchurs, if i say so myself. * age * fire * soccer cub ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- rdb. i was listening to an album of theirs for a whole year, b4 it melted in my car and had to be thrown away. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- as for my days, no one couldve said it better than pink floyd himself. Lost in thought and lost in time While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted Outside the rain fell dark and slow While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime I took a heavenly ride through our silence I knew the moment had arrived For killing the past and coming back to life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home