A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

September 24, 2004

"trying to find a thought that's escaped her mind"

i was going thru the recent entries on my blog. to be objectively and painfully honest, it aint nuffin to write home about (yeah, yeah, im fishing for compliments here - thys is where you tell me you;ll love me even if i eat pizza with my hands, burp after a glass of coke, and call you rude names) it just reads very... Uninteresting. i have half baked posts ive chucked away for one reason -- they were half baked and i had no tym to cook them further. the 1 googolplex and 17 funny ideas i get are either written down on scraps of paper, and then are lost -- see i write them down so i can see later and get my blog inspirations... but i never remember where i last lost the scraps and ... or... i manage to lose them without writing them on paper. you know where im going with thys right? or be i talkin to myself? --------------------------------------------------- im amazed at the number of ppl ive seen on orkut, and even more amazed at how seriously they take it. specially those who make it a point to remind me i smoke, and that im committed, but i never told them. when i signed up 6 months ago, there were exactly 20,000 people on it, an obscenely large number belonging to the Brazilian... 100,000 ppl later, orkut has gone mad. it was a google pilot project, all good n stuff... except even them ppl werent prepared for the response it received... and then everyone and their cats and dogs put up their best pictures and along came online poondi.... but i aint gonna go there. what i am going to rant about is why i must disclose my relationship status -- Choose the best answer:

  • single
  • married
  • committed
  • open relationship
then they want to know my best features, besides my age, educational qualifications and sexual orientation ( for the last i put down bi-curious - it was an option i couldnt resist clicking) i wonder why i havent signed up here yet. my smoking habits were listed as chimney, and i had claimed to be a social drinker. i mean what the hey... i never said honesty was my only policy. :p then came my committed status. you would be amazed at the number of emails and messages i have received (some from very very close friends) at why i never told them. one serious advice: dont believe everythyng you read. just cuz someone put it in black and white, that dont mean it's true. umm... but then again, someone HAS put it in black and white, it mustve been true right? that's why it WAS put down in black and white. hmm... make up yer mind, yer confusing yerself :p but if you must know, the guy im committed to, ive given him 8 years (he has to graduate from high school yet) -- if we dont get married in 8 years, imna find me someone else. a girl cant wait forever you know :p --------------------------------------------------- which remind me im a totally proud sister today... my sister got her first detention in school :D finally she's following in my footsteps... man it feels good to have been a great influencing force in someone's life :D... the future seems brighter already! *bulb goes on in background* --------------------------------------------------- so im posting one of my favourite songs from ages ago... back when i was in school... it's "let her cry" by hootie and the blowfish: Let her cry...if the tears fall down like rain Let her sing...if it eases all her pain Let her go...let her walk right out on me And if the sun comes up tomorrow Let her be...let her be. Last night I tried to leave Cried so much I just Could not believe She was the same girl i Fell in love with long ago She went in the back to Get highI sat down on my couch and cried Yelling oh mama please help me Wont you hold my hand. read and reread thys post while i go search for my wits and witticisms. somat tells me i let 'um go to the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home