A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

May 21, 2004

I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door - Dido hmm. what a strange world i live in. someday, when i have enough picture space, maybe ill put up all the pictures i see in a day... featuring aggression, and tools of aggression. for now, see thys: A bird stands in a house next to the zoo destroyed by Israeli troops in the Rafah refugee camp in southern Gaza Strip May 21, 2004. Residents said troops knocked down a small zoo, a rare place of amusement for refugee children. The army, which has demolished dozens of Rafah homes during the raid, denied flattening the zoo. -- Reuters and then there is thys; Filipino protesters pile on top of each other to dramatize the condition of Iraqi prisoners during a protest outside the US embassy in Manila. -- Reuters and yet, in the very same world, we have thys. see how they go about minding their own business? it's a strange world. full of paradoxes. and fools like me. fer now, imna leave with a johnny bravo quote: it's tym for me to comb my hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home