A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

October 01, 2004

a snapshot in the family album

today is the first of october. im rich again. let's parrrrrrrrrrrrrdy ;) ------------------------------------------------ chocolate doesnt help. i've switched to black coffee. and ice cream doesnt feel good nymore. im sick of eating out, most specifically of imported white collar food that seems to be all over lahore. i look like a sewer rat, im getting heartburn from skipping meals (im fussy about what i put in my stomach), and all the colours in the world have turned grey. my strength into becoming a more likeable human being is dwindling... i've rarely sweared in the last four years. before that, i shared the vocab of a peg-legged parrot shouldering sailor... yo ho ho! and a bottle of vodka. *sigh* they told me it wasnt very lady-like to swear... not that i ever aspired to be a graduate from switzerland, but i totally learnt to not embarrass people by opening my mouth; and believe you me, it was hard work. *fooooooooooooooooooooosh* the effort of four years bloody swimming down teh drain in front of me own eyes. one of these days, yer gonna cringe at my posts. im just hoping im far away from the internet when IM in one of those moods. ------------------------------------------------ i mean imagine thys. i call my friends over from islamabad. set them up in a room to sleep. and then disappear for two days. im priceless. ------------------------------------------------ Daddy's gone across the ocean, Leaving just a memory, A snapshot in the family album. Daddy, what else did you leave for me? Daddy, whatcha leave behind for me? ------------------------------------------------ baghan day vich bulbul bolay, sada na bagh baharan sada na mapay husan jawani sada na suhbat yaran. Eds note -- an apology seems way overdue. my hitler post offended sophy... it was totally not written with a malicious intention. *sigh* i can be beautifully insensitive. it's a manufacturing fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home