A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

November 23, 2004

change around the words that you say...

my car seems to have become a graffiti spot or somat... the problem is, since it's parked in the parkin lot ALL day, it gathers a lot of dust. and the parking lot is kinda central, right next to the building, and my car is almost like GLUED to that point (i go really early in the morning, and park it in what i have come to fondly call "MY PARKING SPACE")... so you pretty much see it there, 6 days a week, 18 hours a day :) one would thynk i live on campus. my friends can now tell simply by chking out the parking lot if im on campus or not. coming back to the graffiti story. so like, one day im getting ready to go home after three days, and i go to my car, which had by that tym gathered ummm... a lot of dust... and i see a message waiting for me. it said: wash me blah. it's my car. and it's allergic to water and all thyngs cold and wet. the other day, my friends were like, lets go out for breakfast. so we are about to get in, and one of them goes... oh look! another "wash me message" and i was offended! i mean, how rude can you get. so i took my finger and mannereticaly corrected it... to read: wash me please then one of the guys goes... hey! look what i can do so he put an "S" before the wash. another of my friends added a s,d and a to the message, so the boot of my car said: Swash smeda please. engrishlically speaking, that doesnt make too much sense. SMEDA, btw, stands for Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority. please is simply a politer way of saying do as i say or i will kill you. today, my friends called me up just to tell me they were stood by my car writing all organizational behaviour theories on the hood of my car. "it'll help us retain it better," they said. people, my car in NOT a blackboard. it's not a WHITEBOARD either. if you want to leave me a message... dont. i probably dont want anythyng to do with you, and lay off my car and my parking space... im very shenshitive you know :p it's like... when i go realllllllllly homesick, i go take a look at my car and then im happy :D *big grin* ------------------------------------------------------------------ so everyone's gone back home... chij-bachee and niqabified prolly still thynk im an aunty (though they never clarified... they DID mention though, that i was "too old") i owe ushi 6 movies: which are effectively keeping me away from my books during my final exams... her sister turned out to be someone i knew years ago... and man! was i embarrassed... it's like... THAT period of my life ive pretty much erased from my memory... if i were to meet most of them people today, i'd be going around apologizing whole-heartedly for being who i was... my only excuse is i was 17... or 18 or 19 or basically, just VERY stupid (and arrogant and snotty and rude)... i didnt want to know HOW (or why) ushi's sister recalled me the minute she saw me... but im almost really noice now... and even bezzy says im not half as poisonous as hemlock :$ and i say salam to everyone of the security guards and the sweepers in school... and i know the name of my cleaning lady (in the dorm)... i take out random bloggers for shopping... and um... umm... i answer all my Text messages... :D am i cleansed yet? coming back to another superb weekend... i could tell you how it was, but the thyng is... like the last tym owl, abez, momma came, we dyed my hair purple, and i showed off my culinary skills by flipping pancakes (after 5 yrs). thys tym they spend 18 hours talking about and consuming food, while i was fasting. some experiences JUST cannot be put down in words, so im not even going to try. for travelogues, go to their blogs. they are so much more better at thys stuff than i am, so me aint even gonna bother. ------------------------------------------------------------------ i have an exam tomorrow. and i cant sleep. hence a barrage of words of no religious, cultural, social, moral, ethical, metaphysical or neurological value. i need to sleep and i need to study. guess which option imna take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home