A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

November 09, 2004

that's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight

spot the bed and win a million $s. *sigh* thys, ladies and gentlemen, was once upon a tym my bedroom. i tried looking in teh same place today, and guess what, i couldnt find it. if you look closely, there is a very fine very thyn, very visible layer of dust on the study table... when abez came the last tym, she imprinted those memorable words:

abez was here
(shawshank redemption style) anyways, i have a grand aftar at my place tomorrow, all my college mates coming over n stuff... and im lyk thynking, i need to throw thys room as far aaway from my home as is humanly possble... GENNIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! wherefore art thou o genie o tha magic lamp??? i used to know thys place, once upon a tym. it was my space. some ppl just couldnt wait to see me go. ed's note: in case yer curious, the furniture is black, the carpet blue, and the curtains maroon. when they are visible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home