A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

October 26, 2004

the places where all the veins meet

lyf main itna complication kiyun hai? im the sorriest excuse for a (semi)human being to have crawled thys planet. i tried sleeping early last night. and since im such a sorry case as it is, ive decided to share my experience with you... like it or... you better like it. so i fell asleep at 11, and was woken up less than an hour later by my cell going off. i have a custom bell for my folkses, cuz those calls i never ignore. so by the tym i dug me out from under the covers, they had hung up on me, and i was half awake. cursing someone (i dont really remember who, since i was half asleep) i went off to snoozeland again, only to be woken up 20 minutes later, by darling bro dear. (at thys point you may intervene and question why i dont switch the damn cell off, but lyk i said, im willing to lose a few mints of my sleep for mom n all) so after a three-minute semicoherent chat with my ppl (which for the most part went like "beta, were you asleep?" "ji mama", and "did i wake you up?" "no, no, it's ok"), i shut my eyes and fell asleep again. only a few mints later, the fone rings again (thys tym it was the pink panther bell -- which i have come to realise has begun to annoy me alot), and im thynking whaa??? and before i can answer, they hang up. i shut my eyes, and two mints later, the fone rings again, and dies, and then rings again and dies... man... that ticked me off. so i called them back, and then... you dont wanna know what happened. (it'd be censored by the blogpolice anyways) but the gist of the conversation went like: what the hell do you thynk yer doing calling ppl up at one in teh morning? so i finally go back to sleep again, only to be waken just a lil while later, by my roomie who decided the best tym to blow-dry her hair was 2 am. me: woman... where are you going at thys tym of the nite? her: umm... sleep??? o-k. me: your hair looks really nice. by thys tym, im near tears. no really. i have problems sleeping as it is, and i can do without extraterrestrial intervention. but sadly, it doesnt end here. -------------------------------------------------------- dudes, im all for conserving wildlife. i mean, i'd only ever kill a snowleopard for its fur -- and i would only hunt for sport 0_o i mean, i even got lyk WWF linked up on the left side of the blog... rite??? oye... bezzy, whacha bin doin w' ma linx??? but my altruitism comes to a halt when i get attacked by mosquitoes. at three am, i woke up with seven mosquito bites on ONE ARM. i kid you not. and if thys wasnt enuff, man i got bit by a two mosquitoes on my face... have you EVER seen mosquito-bites on someone's cheek? or forehead??? man, i didnt even know i had blood in my forehead - or anythyng in my head for that matter... or mind? - which was it? mind or matter???... oh dear... im confusing myself. the question here is, if i got nuffin in my head, whats they doin bitin it off? *sigh* the night before, a mosquito dude bit me on the base of my neck, right where the spinal cord is. if i turn into a freak X-file, with mulder and scully on my tail, and my pitchers splashed all over teh yellow journals, you know its a mosquito conspiricy to give us Muslims a bad image. oh, and umm... if you sat thru the whole of thys ordeal, im no longer the sorriest excuse for a (semi)human being to have crawled thys planet. *hands you the crown*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home