A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

October 30, 2004

losing my religion

So I blogged thys post yesterday, but I thought blogger had lost it. Since it was so so beautifully written, and blogger didn't lose It, here ya go: " lyk im really really depressed right now. lyk really really really. you could try asking me why, except i dont know... i mean, i thynk i know, but some reasons just dont qualify as reasons and you wanna come up with better ones that make sense. now try reading that in one go, cuz that's how i said it.if you fall dead in the process, please dont tell me, im down enuff as it is. i had aftari with a friend o mine. after which i had coffee... and man... i may as well have had a bowl of hemlock itself. see the deal w/ coffee is that it's supposed to be a mood enhancer. i dunno if ive posted it before (cuz i never read my blog...duh!)... so if yer high, and you have coffee, it takes you higher, and if yer in the pits, it's gonna take you 50 feet below rock bottom... see where im heading w/ thys??? see, for twenty years, i stayed away from tea, coffee, and all chemicals i wasnt born with. then came work and my tea addiction, and then came the business school, where i figured i was too lazy to make tea for myself, and dispensing cheap coffee from the nescafe machine was a more attractve substitute. i figured i never had caffeine addiction, i had gotten hold of myself and didnt no longer let chemicals affect my moods; apparently, ramadan has brought me back to square one. *round and round the mulberry bush...* so one cup at 8.45am saw me thru two hours of brain damage. one at 11 allowed me to sit with my eyes wide open (and my mind wondering only as far as the nearest sea), and a third cuppa coffee was my lunch @ 1. but as of the last 12 rozas, ive found it extremely hard to keep myself awake in class...and it doesnt help when everythyng everyone says sounds like a dull honing sound... and i believe dull and hone combined make a "drone". all in all it's a horrible buzzing or humming sound (which ever irks you more, and lulls you into blissful unconsciousness). *sigh* *swats mosquito*(oops! oh dear, that wasn't a mosquito, that was the guy sat next to me... oh well... one less droner...honer... whatever) really, coffee in yer blood can actually act as a translator... as of late, ive also noticed adequate amounts of caffeine in the blood can actually really make ppl appear more interesting, captivating, and charismatic than they really are. *trust me--it's like im living on a totally different planet right now... where my personality enhancer a.k.a coffee has been rudely snatched away from me*. drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooonnnneee!!! *pulls out a jug of coffee* *sips coffee* *dies* that's my three step path to nirvana. Short, black and sweet, it takes you home recently, it's happened, ive been "engrossed in enthralling conversations" (yeah right, as if)... with charm-oozing-magnets… and i ended up yawning in their faces (of course i covered my mouth, how rude do you thynk i am???) it was nothin short of embarrassing! (muhahahha) and then it takes all my convincing powers to tell them...."no! no! dude!!! it's not you! honest! it's me!" (translation: i need coffee to find you even slightly worth my tym...) which in effect means coffee clouds your better judgment and is therefore haram. *sigh* did i just axe my foot? " ----------------------------------------------------------- Iran's crown jewels come out of hiding (any irani princes/nobles/shahs may contact me with marriage proposals asap...preferably before the end of my first quarter @ school) New species of human found (new and improved version of men coming to stores near you! offer only till stocks last) ----------------------------------------------------------- Life is bigger It's bigger than you And you are not me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home