A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

November 07, 2004

"i'm pretty tired... think I'll go home now"

hello. im forrest gump. it's five in the morning, i've had some rather insignificant sehri, after the sehri i had yesterday -- the two dates i opened my roza with not withstanding. an incredible thyng happened the other day. i left my dorm for classes at 9 in the morning. had classes, studied a bit, worked on an assignment that was due at 9 am, and when i got back into my room, it was 7.30 am of the next day. i'd been on campus, working for 22 and a half hours, and i hadnt had tym to go to my room. i dont thynk i even remembered i had a room in that entire tym. "And that's all I have to say about that" -- forrest gump. i really dont know why i cant be a window cleaner in new york. i thynk except for the smog and the traffic and the crowds and teh pollution... ok wait, scratch that, change the place from new york to ummm... a place with some serious sky scrapers minus all the trash. i'd say right now, the most fulfilling career i see for myself is hanging from tall buildings cleaning them. really, it's gotta be fun, if you know what i mean. at least you wont be screamin regression in the middle of your sleep. my mom asked me what clothes i would like made for eid. i said "take the values plotted on the regression plot and give them to the tailor." dunno what he's gonna do with those man. damn, i still got five pages of analysis to do, and i so dont feel like working on it anymore. sadly, no one cares about my feelings here. in fact, im paying them to treat me the way to do. *sigh... some ppl never learn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home