A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

November 13, 2005

goth

i didn't do it. (not like i didnt accomplish it! i mean i didnt commit it... *uff mosqiutoes*) the point being, it wasnt my fault. i kid you not. im skipping medicine, cuz i ate it all, and now ive got none left, which means, i dont got none for today. i wont have any for tomorrow either, if i dont go out and get it. kinda like an infinite deja vu. this kinda thing came to my house today. saw my blood tests and stuff, and goes. tsk. stop all your medince. take apple juice. .'. A1. medicine = apple juice => hemlock x apple juice = unsick hemlock. i told you. i didnt do it. i didnt take me medicine today, and they forgot to chain me... so then can you blame a poor man? --------------------------------------------- so like if i was to run away to venezuela... what would i do once i got there? --------------------------------------------- umm. i be the shadow dweller. u be u.

1 Comments:

Blogger borderlinenarcoleptic said...

But I love you too Hemmie. I really do. In some corner of my heart.

11/14/2005 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home