A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

February 07, 2006

behind blue eyes

pop quiz: of the two people... a and b, which would be harder to live/get along with? a' spersonality traits: highly dependable, predictable, to the point of being compulsively stubborn. b's personality traits: extremely erratic, highly inflammable and unpredictable to the point of being blissfully confused. now put the two in every possible situation, and tell me... which of the two is well... "difficult" ?! ------------------------------------------------------------- while i know how meeks hates this, here's another eminem song i MUCH like Yeah I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now But hey, what'd daddy always tell you? Straighten up little soldier Stiffen up that upper lip What you crying about? You got me I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry Cuz you're scared, I ain't there? Daddy's with you in your prayers No more crying, wipe them tears Daddy's here, no more nightmares We gonna pull together through it, we gonna do it We're all we got in this world When it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls Two little beautiful girls Lookin' puzzled, in a daze I know it's confusing you And if you ask me to Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'mma give you the world I'mma buy a diamond ring for you I'mma sing for you I'll do anything for you to see you smile And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'mma break that birdies neck I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya And make him eat every carat don't fck with dad Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright and i wont tell no one your name.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blissfully confused
OH YEAAAAAAH! :D

2/08/2006 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger hemlock said...

umm... confused people arent much fun to live with, are they?
*ouch*

2/08/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Monologist said...

it depends on what you're looking for.
Normally we look for traits we don't have.
So if we are the confused-i-dont-know-where-i-am-going-person, then well... we look for the stable guy or what not.
And vice versa.

if you're the confused one, and the you get another confused one... it would be just too confused people in a pod. dont know if that would be much fun,mor elikely annoying? i dunno.

But, compulsively stobborn would be my pick.

and eminem? Hemmister... tisk tisk!

And you've been tagged darling :)

2/09/2006 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home