A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

May 24, 2004

first it was the pretzels, now the bicycle. are the zionists/semites plotting to kill bush? Bush bruised after bicycle bang. ouch. some Irreverent punks found the pretzel episode funny! we'll have to wait till the bush on tricycle jokes come out. one thyng's true though. you just cant have enough of bushisms. in other news, nerd action figure dolls are on sale. a bit of an oxy-moron dont you thynk? nerd.. action figure...? never mind cows dont like hot-air ballooning. thys picture proves it. and thys story sounds so desi! paris airport roof collapses. i can so imagine the state sponsored khabarnama reporting "semint main milavat honay kay bais naye airport ki chat gir gaye. sadr-e-mumlikat islami jumhuria-pakistan jenab izzatmaab hazrat Pervez musharraf nay kaha hai is mamlay ki tafteesh ki jaye." *sigh* it's always sad to die at an airport. yer neither here nor there. a bit like me actually. Call you up in the middle of the night Like a firefly without a light You were there like a blowtorch burning I was a key that could use a little turning So tired that I couldn't even sleep So many secrets I couldn't keep I promised myself I wouldn't weep One more promise I couldn't keep It seems no one can help me now, I'm in too deep; there's no way out This time I have really led myself astray Runaway train, never going back Wrong way on a one-way track Seems like I should be getting somewhere Somehow I'm neither here nor there Can you help me remember how to smile? Make it somehow all seem worthwhile How on earth did I get so jaded? Life's mystery seems so faded I can go where no one else can go I know what no one else knows Here I am just a-drownin' in the rain With a ticket for a runaway train And everything seems cut and dried, Day and night, earth and sky, Somehow I just don't believe it Bought a ticket for a runaway train Like a madman laughing at the rain A little out of touch, a little insane It's just easier than dealing with the pain it's a good songRunaway Train by Soul Asylum old. but good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home