A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

June 06, 2004

i barely met my deadlines. 4 of them. gave my email to my ed, who then claimed he'd fire me unless i gave him an easier one. so i gave him the one i dont use - but have called dibs on just cuz it's my name. its not even funny. i have 3 hotmail accounts, one on yahoo, two on gmail and one at work. and no one emails me. im such a loser it's unbelievable. So close no matter how far couldn't be much more from the heart forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters never cared for what they do never cared for what they know but I know never cared for what they say never cared for games they play never cared for what they do never cared for what they know and I know ive had too much ice cream. the sugar is going to my head. I tried so hard and got so far, But in the end, It doesn't even matter, I had to fall, To lose it all, But in the end, It doesn't even matter life really doesnt make sense. since i (almost) met my deadline, it means my ed isnt firing me. i wish he would, im just to damn nice to quit. cuz i feel all responsible for his work. you know, sometyms, you just wish you could switch of that semi-rational side of your brain which ends up thanking god everytym you begin to complain. you say you have a dead end job it says you have a job. you sit in an air conditioned office all day, isdn lines, ppl at yer beck and call, and you can actually tell your ed to get stuffed. (alhamdolillah) how many offices does that happen in? the rational side also tells you you crib and complain cuz you havent had to struggle for anythyng in yer life ever. you havent been jobless. I tried so hard and got so far, But in the end, It doesn't even matter, I had to fall, To lose it all, But in the end, It doesn't even matter yet everytym i get too comfortable somewhere, i get thys itch. to move on. to explore. to get another life. so ronald reagan dies at 93. honestly, i didnt know he was alive. though i was really sad when JFK Jr died. i was asleep, it was 10 in the morning, and my mom woke me up. she was reading the paper, and rather nonchalantly goes "JFK Jr is dead." i tumbled outta my bed. "wha? mom, it's no tym to joke yar..." so she says, read it for your self. i didnt read the story. i just saw his picture. which confirmed it. then the whole day i was glued to the tv, catching lill snippets here and there. and then the prince was laid to rest. i saved the time magazine memorial issue. *sigh* i just thought JFK Jr was really cute ok? no jokes man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home