A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

December 13, 2004

Grace, Space, and Pace

Thys weekend, I was driving along the highway when I saw thys lyk incredibly sleek, amazingly smooth, perfectly luxurious (and perfectly me) Jaguar XK. Its only flaw? The driver (old geezer) was punishing it (and me) by crawling along in the slow lane. A Jaguar. In the SLOW LANE. Tears of rage would have filled my eyes if I hadn't been driving. What is wrong with people these days? I thynk that the only other possible vehicle I would have preferred to be behind the wheel of is thys James Bond lunar buggy. Missile launchers, ejectable seats, plexiglass cockpit . . . what more could a girl ask for? It is going to be auctioned off by Christie's for between 20,000 and 30,000 pounds (30,000 and 45,000 euros; 38,000 and 57,000 dollars). Let the bidding begin.

hemnot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home