A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

February 26, 2005

just keep swimmin.

my second qarter of the darned mba finished today, and im still dazed. frankly, time did fly by, although it's been over three whole months since i last saw my grampsma... and thyngs like that get to me. on the other hand, i studied like a jackass (read: i studied like a jackass needs to study), and now that i have a 9 whole days of quatrebreak on my hands, im without a thyng to do. a direction. a purpose in life. i feel slightly whoozy, not having to study financial analysis, or manaerial accounting, or economics, and honestly, it's not like im partial to any of the subjects, it's just that a jackass' gotta do what a jackass' gotta do... and then i must do everythyn else that aint fit for a jackass. i aint complainin. you hear me complaining? i landed me into thys hell=hole in the first place. but i tells you, if yer studyin just fer the heck of it, cuz you donts got nuffin betta to do in lyfe, it aint all too bad :D and i had you thynking my intentions were pure... muhahaha between you and me, education is teh best way to kill boredom. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so the other day, i was wondering if ppl are actually afraid of heights. cuz see, technically, when yer 500 feet above the ground, and you look down, it's actually the depth yer afraid of, not the height. now a person like me would be afraid of heights. i dont like people towering above 6 feet, makes me feel insignificant. and that's freaky. but yeah, i thynk if i were afraid of heights, i wouldnt ever go to newyork, and if i were afraid of depths, i'd never go paragliding. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ in other news, im going to khi tomorrow. i dont know how i feel about that. ive had a busy four months, i miss blogging, i miss seeing my family and friends, i miss my hobbies, i miss the idiot box, but most of all, i miss my peace of mind. so im going to khi tomorrow. if i could have had it my way, i wouldve kicked off my shoes, and slept the week thru. i wouldve hidden me in some cupboard, where no one could find me, and i wouldve been happy just being away from it all. unfortunately, that aint happenin. and of all the places in teh world, im going to karachi for a holiday. now we know what ironic means. ive become irritable, cranky, short tempered, and believe me, there are tyms when i hardly recognize me anymore. and i was looking forward to thys break to gimme a breather, where i would sit down and put myself together. guess im just gonna have to go to khi, and lose some more pieces in the provess. oh joy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i havent been to karachi in years. so i guess there'd be lots to do, lots to see, ppl to meet. but then why am i so not looking forward to it? because history tells me, holidays and vacations are more tiring than your routine. and i unfortunately get excited over little thyngs like seeing new sights and hearing news sounds... man, if i see one Z4 on the road, i cant sleep that night (yeah, im easily amused) oh drudgery. anyways, im going so im going, and there aint no two ways about it. so when i come back all cranky and salty and smelling weird, you know the sea did it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home