A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

February 20, 2005

newsflash

umm... zee hemlock is going to be in zee city of KARACHI from Feb 20 - 28. you may arrange parties, picnics, and shopping tours in my honour. you may also mail me to find out what dates i'll be available in order for you to host me and take me to the ost expensive eateries around. one lucky winner will get to take me to that car showroom outside parktowers, and will get to buy me the car of my choice *drumrolls* (thys must be your lucky day!!! what else could you ask for) ;) and for those of you who will not be in khi and will miss out on the golden opportunity, well, there are two options: a) either fly to khi immediately, and arrange stuff for my arrival and stay, or b) invite me to whatever part of the world you are in, and we shall see how it goes from there ;) the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home