A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

December 27, 2004

to isb and back!

i actually came up with a seriously hilarious line on my way home from isloo. by the tym i got around to blogging, me forgots all abt it. *shrugs* such my dear, is life. i hate talking abt ppl, as a general rule, because either they arent worth my tym, or i love them too much to share them with virtual strangers. yeah, that would be you. i mean, fer all i know, you could be a perverted freak with greasy hair and dirty nails. im not saying that you are, but you could be. actually, the fact that youve grown into the shape of an overly small/uncomfortable chair, munching on an endless supply of doritos, and the underside of your toenails has turned green, and similar slime is dripping off of your forehead probably DOES make you just the freak im talking about. which, coming back to what i was saying, is exactly the kind of crowd i want to protect my jigars from. but when they've fed you the most fantabulous christmas meal, introduced to a set of most divine children, and hosted you for the umpteenth tym on a day's notice... they do deserve to be told they're the greatest! thanx-q momma, the feast was fantabulous. and the cookies. thanx-q bezzy, fer the frog-prince PJs. and the ode. i'd do one in return, but i know i'll never do justice :) thanx-q owl, for the bible. i must admit though, it raised a number of brows when ppl saw me reading it on the bus home... muhahaha. thank da-abbu fer me, it was massive sweet ov him to drop us @ daewoo. thanx-q crayon, for the following: a) that mad drive around isb. muhahaha. we had funs!. b) for introducing me to yer divine kids... :D muhahaha. tell choti ive changed my mind, and i'll eat her before chai does. and than my status shall be elevated to that of a full monster :D c) pizza. muhahaha. i really dont know if i should be thanking you for it though. i'm sure i can do without all that cheese (or pizza for lunch, dinner and breakfast...) d) for being as lovely as you were... if nothing, just talking to you took me back to the last decade... :) when my jaw used to ache speaking bri'ish! i had a blast. as did demi-hemi. (and my mom and brother, having us out of their hair!)... in short, the family is indebted! ;) in other news, ive been getting following and such emails. *

"how are you just gone through your profile i think you may knw the reason why iam sending you this mesage if you are interested pls reply aur add me at ******@hotmail.com you i really like to to know about you if you like toknow more and me and to view my more pics you can visit www.friendster.com andsearch m*****@hotmail.com i am realy very much keen to have a message fromyour side" "hi..... i m ****...i m medical stud in lahore...i wanna friendship wid u...cani?? hope 4 a warm response... my adds r ******@hotmail.com *******@yahoo.com"
people, if i dont already know you, if you are already not on my msn, the chances are, you probably never will be. i know all the ppl i need to know, and then summore. i dont wanna frndship u. i dont wanna be frndship wid u. and i dont wanna be ur frndship. capiccio? * the emails have been posted on abez's request. im not that mean a person ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home