A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

February 24, 2006

chomp chomp. i just et half my post.

it's almost 9, and elton john is being played on the radio *grumble* who listens to McQueen so early in the day? umm, no, let me rephrase that, who listens to McQueen in this day and age? anyways, so ummm, this friend of mine sent me a very hot looking Harry Potter bag from teh states recently. so, in my most chavelrous and gallant armour, i demanded he give me his address, so i could send him something in return too. he's a lovely chap, who blogged for like, two and a quarter posts. so umm, he like sends me his address after i bug him constantly for like weeks, and the rest of the story im not going to narrate abhi, cuz i just realised im not in teh mood. mu.ha.ha.ha. -------------------------------------------------------- i love compliments. i recently forwarded an article to some friends. and i got a reply that said: woman, the article rocks. and you bajree, eent and mountain. why thank you, i always knew i was construction material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raza Gheewala said...

what's wrong with the queen????? thanks for your comments too :D

2/25/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Monologist said...

awww I wanna see this bag =)

2/28/2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home