A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

April 10, 2006

i aint the sharpest tool in the shed...

needless to say, i didnt write that last post... i asked a friend to do a guest post, and he didnt have anything nice to write about blogs or blogging or me writing a blog or me blogging... so the only decent printable line left was him saying he didnt like blogging. that's as detailed an explanation as one that can or will ever come your way. as previously done on many occasions, ive decided it is very cool to be able to not make sense, and that's what i will attempt to do using superior vocabulary i have acquired over the course of my life.

Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatter's remark seemed to have no sort of meaning in it, and yet it was certainly English.
also, i feel like reading alice in wonderland again. ok, the thing is, 46 days to go before MBA is over. i actually made this announcement in class today, in front of my professor, who said something like, "with a month to go..." so i cut him short and said actually, 46 days... to which he gave me a look and goes, "ahan... 46 days, 35 minutes and 27 seconds? i can see what a strong bond you've developed with this place" well, think what u like. being the eternal pessimist that i am, i DONT want to know what life will be like 46 days from now, because for the life of me i cant think anything good about myself. i dont believe in miracles... i mean i believe in them, but i believe they happen to other people, better people, people who deserve them... spirituality and i... we just dont walk the same roads, sing the same songs... hum the same tunes, speak teh same language... u get the picture, right? so anyways...it's quarter past 11 now, and i WAS supposed to submit an application form for an MT programme at a bank. well i didnt. i mean, i opened my orkut, i checked my gmail, i called a friend, OH OH OH !!! and another friend of mine who was applying for the same programme asked me to proofread/edit his application... so i did. i just figure, there are plenty of jobs to go around, and i dont necessarily have to pull others back to get ahead. i DO have to APPLY to get a job, but that is a minor detail im trying not to think about. not being a nit-picker, i know i dont wanna go work in a bank, i dont want to sell soap for an FMCG... oh what is a girl to do? ------------------------------------------------------- that said, i need to make time in my life to re-read alice in wonderland. somehow we focus on ignoring the good things in life. umm... i watched the constant gardner, crash, memoirs of a geisha good movies. the first two, a must watch. or you just must watch them. yeah. basically. also, ive found smash mouth's lyrics to be profound in nature. Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas I need to get myself away from this place I said yep what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rule and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb and Twenty-five years ago, they spoke out and they broke out Of depression and opression and together they toked And they folked out with guitars around a bon fire Just singin' and clappin', man what the hell happened Some were spell-bound, some were hell-bound Some they fell down and some got back up And fought against the melt-down And their kids were hippie chicks, and hypocrites Because fashion is smashin' the true meaning of it ------------------------------------------------------- lay me down in an unmarked grave in an uncharted place let there be no trace let my resting place have no mark, no face and know that i was there when you see lush green grass and flaming sunflowers and lilies perhaps i like lilies; let me lie under the shadow of a tree and then see me in the bright blossom in the dull withering autumn dont visit i wont be there i will be a wandering spirit travelling the seas the mountains a tramp a rolling stone a vagabond at last free ok. im done. for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home