A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

March 29, 2006

i wish i wasnt as despicable as i can get at times. i wish i wasnt so weak i actually at times i wish i wasnt me. i wish i was someone else. i STILL havent been able to either accept or own my weaknesses. im afraid if i did, all the sand castles ive built around me would wash away. when the funny thing is, i know the inevitable will happen, im only fooling myself, the bubble WILL burst. yet i go on and on, fooling myself.. and in the very process hurting and embarrassing those around me. im actually sorry for who i am. for who i wanted to but couldnt be. shit, im actually sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger borderlinenarcoleptic said...

no worries, apology accepted. just don't do it again.

3/30/2006 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just get that iPod and everything will be fixed. fixed i tell ya!

3/30/2006 06:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home