A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

March 31, 2006

holy blah.

every step i take... every move i make... i go owww..... OOOOOOWWW! o man. friday morning. too early, too late in the week. my back hurts. my legs hurt. understandable, cuz i decided i needed to work out again. after a 6 month break. so i thought it would be best by starting with crunches. 200 of them. needless to say, you can decide to do 200 crunches, but you arent actually about to go beyond 127.75201.... OOOOWWW! now i know what it feels like to be kicked in the kidneys :p oh man... im thinking... i know what i need. you know... a long HOT bath... and a handful of painkillers. oowww! in other news, i have a zit. on my face. in my line of vision. (you can realise how unbelievable my reality is becoming... if im having to blog about a zit... losing a sense of reality? perhaps) but no seriously... everytime i look down, something gets in the way. that something is the zit. :/ in yet other news, i have sinned again: im back on orkut. dont ask me why. i dont do much there... i succumbed to social pressure. (roite ---!!! ALL it took was someone saying why dont you come back on orkut again... that was probably the opportunity hemlock had been dreaming of... for ever and ever and ever-- eds) jesus. im so tired. im thinking... what would happen if i DIDNT go to class today? any class? i dont really think its worth it....................................................... aaarrrrrghhhhhhh! im feeling so ... icky! *bang! bang! bang!* ding ding ding ding ding ding... ding ding ding ding ... bang bang

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves to the zit*

3/31/2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Zee said...

Man, I started doing pushups again. Bad idea. Suddenly my arms weigh two billion pounds each and my ears seem five miles away and I can't seem to make my head go down to my hand that's hanging at my side to use the damn telephone.

On a positive note - no pain no gain?

Dude, do me a favor. Go eat a hugemongous serving of some Lahori chaat, just for me. Thanks.

4/01/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Monologist said...

dude, tell me about it.
Owlie, that's awesome that you can do pushups. I have never been able to do... well never did one. I have no upper body strength.
I did the situps though, and then grabbed a bag of chips.
If I'm going to die a fat chick, atleast I'm going to die happy.
And that's that.

A zit, that may not be such a bad thing, it's like being 13 again =)

I never got what orkut was... hmm. But I'm thinking its sort of like facebook. and in so, I don't think I need one of those social network/staker sites anymore.

We will be moving.... Wednesday.
I will email you the details
=)

4/03/2006 06:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even i started working out, finally!lol!i thot it was way time i started to stuff myself wid food & workout to put on some weight in d right places, in muscle form preferably.& guess vot happens after a month?!i go back to d shop dat sold me this 30%protein/60%carbo weight-gain drink, & d guy says "no,no,no u'r doing it all wrong..!!!u'r overdoing it in d gym, u shudnt hav lost 2 kgs, u shuda gained atleast 3!!!
somehow i dont c d wisdom in getting another tin of dat drink,althou,yes, i did...!

4/03/2006 08:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home