A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

December 08, 2005

blur

a very old friend of mine, whom i never really chat with, msged me today, saying my nick was very depressing, and if everything was ok. i had to explain to him the nick wasnt of my choosing, and it was more of how meeks had described my life... or me rather... as bleeding to death. you can ask HIM where he got to that conclusion from. but i sorta kinda maybe agreed a bit with it. i mean, when a thing stops growing, it starts dying right? ive bene 5'6" for three yrs now. but im sure that isnt what someone meant. i forgot who was saying what. i got distracted by these really cute emoticons ive stolen from a friend's msn. umm, but yeah, bleeding to death, does sound rather melodramatic, innit. *Shrugs* but i feel really weird at times, seriously as if all happiness is being sucked out of me. i know that isnt really possible, because my chemical composition is inherently that of a happy person... i cant be sad for too long... but these days, ive just been depressed for longer and longer intervals, with their frequency increasing also. and if anything, i do it to myself. for whatever reasons. i may even have a perfect solution to my problem also, but i guess im just not miserable enough to drag me out of my misery yet. i wonder how long.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monologist said...

When someone stops growing doesn't mean it starts dying.
It just mean its fully matured. It's reached its optimal.
We can never stop growing.
Also, as soon as we are born we start dying, slowly but surely.
If we really want to be pessimistic.

But bleeding to death that's a very strong phrase of words to decribe anything.

*sigh*

*hugs*
Like my jamacian friend once said, "Don't worry, be happy" : :)

*counting the days*

Because all's well that ends well, and if it didnt end well, it isn't finish.

12/09/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Monologist said...

Also I was looking at that book "aman" the somali girl. It looks pretty interesting. I wonder if you can post up your amazon wishlist of book syou read or want to read.
it would be an interesting prospective on your life.. in terms of book taste.

12/09/2005 07:23:00 AM  
Blogger Zee said...

Hey misery. :) Dude, we need to partay or something. Lets meet up in the middle, um, say Iran? There'd definitely be some interesting times.

Btw, happiness is a decision. You decide to be happy, and then you work on achieving it. Me, I'm working on the same thing right now. UAE aint Pakistan.

12/09/2005 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger hemlock said...

D: hehehe... "if it doesnt end well, it isnt finished" that's cute. totally, i like the soundo f that. *sigh* come to pakistan woman, we'll have like a girl's nite out or somat :) i propose we get totally completely drunk and gonk out.

about the book wishlist... i could so possibly do that, but you know how lazy i am...
i usually post about books as i read them...hmm...i like the sound of putting up a list, and i'll do it when the thought of "too much work" doesnt drive me away from my blog :)

owl: oye woman, you are telling me? you know, UAE might not be pakistan, but pakistan isnt the same without you, and islamabad is worse :) i like the partay wala idea.
the only reason i dont want to make the decision about being happy is simply cuz im not willing to pay the price. not just yet :) im waiting for happiness to come along with me putting in any effort

12/10/2005 12:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves*

12/10/2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home