A Lesser Mortal: Rebirth

for what it's worth

January 04, 2006

new year blues and yellows

my "happy" new year *belch* started most amazingly in fact :) at 5 in the morning, i got a call from meeks... him: happy new year ... me: err... are you insane??? im SLEEPING!!! it's FIVE in the morning... him: i know! beautiful morning, isnt it? me: you arent letting me go back to sleep, are you? him: NO *loud grin in his voice* *sigh* 5 minutes later, when i was up and wide awake, he goes: well, i gotta go, have fun, bye! yeay? :) and THEN, a few hours later, i got a call from halfway across the world. that was ubberawesome! :) we chatted for like half hour, and it was so so cool just the antidepressent one needs to start their year with :) i only wish i could ever once brighten someone's day like mine was. thanx D. that said, i feel like posting my track list (in no particular order) as on January 1, 2006. (these songs i keep in my cell...) The rasmus - in the shadows dido - thank you jeff buckley - hallelujah alexi murdoch - orange sky coldplay - under the tracks lifehouse - sick cycle carousel lifehouse - quasimodo counting crows - accidently in love deft tones - no ordinary love james blunt - you're beautiful lifehouse - everything goo goo dolls - name destiny's child - say my name schiller - ruhe anastasia - left outside alone black eyes peas - the elephunk theme creed - arms wide open hoobastank - reason is you dido - white flag third eye blind - i'll never let you go third eye blind - semi charmed life beyonce knowles - baby boy gladiator - main theme (trance mix) green day - time of your life avril lavinge - complicated lothlorien - ghostwood

2 Comments:

Blogger Monologist said...

Ohh Hemmie darling.
I soo wish that calling card didn't cut, I was having such a great convo.
And then... I thought i was going to call you back in the morning only to be shipped to new orleans :(

And duuuude you have such an ubber cool voice 8swans*
hahah... I'm tring to be hemmie-ified :D

1/05/2006 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger satyre said...

Hey! You've been linked! put your hands up and turn around slowly...;)

1/06/2006 01:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home